Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

FEATURED BY TORI - DAHaus


Another awsome show down and wanted to take a moment to post the SLURLS and information on my two features stories this week.


Feature 1 - DAHaus

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cranberry%20Cove/17/55/23
http://dahaussl.wordpress.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dahaus/page2/

My first feature was for a quirky little store I found while searching for office furniture for my design studio. What a find let me tell you gorgeous and very very retro is how I describe this little store. Well let me just say that there is more than just office furniture here, they have furniture for the whole house. If you love the retro, clean lined, highly detailed furniture with a difference please do yourself a favour and go check this store out. 


I need to add this store has been around since 2007 and the creator Daedalus Brink whom I had the pleasure of meeting on my travels down there, with a background in architecture explains he "designs for SL like Eames believed in RL ... simple designs for the masses .... low prim and low prices .... is the way I try to accomplish that." 


He has many pieces that will definitely have your guests talking for days and I know they will ask you "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT? I WANT!" His most recent addition is the Arman Drafting Table which Dae is extremely proud of and mentioned to me that it was created from his RL drafting table, how awsome.





You all need to keep your eyes peeled for a BRAND NEW ITEM that will coming out in the next few weeks, THE TANTRA ROOM is a must have. Preview the room at http://www.flickr.com/photos/dahaus/5955323330/in/photostream


The piece that attracted me to this little store has to be one of my favourites.



Chigan Desk Shelf - Galvanized with full set accessories
LOVE LOVE LOVE this amazing industry inspired set has that rustic, retro feel I have been searching forever for. Attention to detail is amazing. This partial mesh set keeps the prim count down and the quality high. Options to purchase either with a galvanised desk top or wooden, with the Artist Accessory Pack or the Professional Accessory Pack or simply purchase the desk and chair only. Prices for options range from L$350 to L$600. 

Like I said make sure you get down to DAHaus trust me you will be pleasantly surprised.



No comments:

Post a Comment